1. Promoting the European values like solidarity, cultural heritage, inclusiveness and solidarity. This aim we want to achieve by using the bottom-up approach. At each conference the participants will be giving the occasion to present their traditional sport(s) or game(s) and the operation of their organisation.
2. Involving traditional sports and games associations in Eastern and Northern Europe:
- An elaborate overview with contact data of traditional games organisations will be gathered.
- Organisations of traditional sports and games in the region will participate the conferences.
3. Helping European traditional sports and games associations in preserving and promoting their traditional sports and games:
- A publication of good practise will be written (based on the conferences).
- A new website with internet forum will be developed.
4. Expanding the network of traditional sports and games associations.
- Offering the opportunity to traditional sports and games associations from Northern and Eastern Europe to join the existing network (ETSGA, www.jugaje.com).